For sale is one used RH fiberglass lower firewall repair section.
For Corvettes 1968-1974 w/ Automatic Transmission
- This repair patch measures 16" wide by 11-1/2" tall, and is the lower section of the passengers side RH firewall where the firewall meets the floor pan.
- It was removed from a Corvette equipped with an automatic transmission, and has the shape cut out on the left side for the transmission tunnel access panel.
- It includes the two stud plates for attaching the front underbody splash shield.
- It has some wear marks due to it being removed.
- There are some edges with loose fiberglass, where it gets bonded.
- The opposite side has some bonding materia left on it, which'll need to be cleaned out.
- There are aso some rough edges from the cuts as it was removed.
- There is some sound deadening material.
This is a good original repair piece for your Corvette, please look at the pictures. If you have any questions please contact us.
Genuine GM Part
Shipping and Insurance Included for the Continental USA!!
(AK, HI, PR and the Territories may be a little extra, please contact us for a shipping quote.
(All US shipping will be by either FedEx or USPS depending on the part)
International buyers please contact us for a shipping quote before making your purchase.
Corvette OEM Passengers Side RH Lower Firewall Footwell Patch w/ AT 1968-1974
Write a review