For sale is one used pair of front bumepr frame extension bracket.
P/N 3915765, 3915766
Correct for 1968 Corvettes
- The pair of brackets mount on the outside surface of the frame horns.
- The front bumer lower crossmember then bolt to the weld nuts on these brackets.
- They both that have been media blasted and painted black.
- The blasting process has revealed some patches of pitting, but there is no weak or thin metal (see pictures).
- Both brackets appear to be in their factory shape.
- The mount holes show some bolt marks from being mounted, but they are in good usable condition.
- The weld-nuts are still attached and appear to be in good condition.
- There is no mounting hardware included.
- They are both stamped "AB".
This is a good original pair of brackets for your Corvette, please look at the pictures. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Genuine GM Part
Shipping and Insurance Included for the Continental USA!!
(AK, HI, PR and the Territories may be a little extra, please contact us for a shipping quote.)
(All US shipping will be by either FedEx or USPS depending on the part)
International buyers please contact us for a shipping quote before making your purchase.
Corvette Original LH & RH Front Bumper Frame Extension Bracket Pair 1968
Write a review