For sale is one used steering column lower support bracket.
Correct for 1968 Corvettes only
- The bracket is much narrower than the later supports to accomodate the skinnier 1968 steering column shaft assembly.
- This one has been media blasted and primered at one point, then put into storage.
- The cleaning process has revealed a very fine layer of pitting along the surface.
- None of the areas of pitting show any thinning of the metal or rust holes.
- The welded-on nuts are firmly attached and have good threads.
- The slotted mount holes are not blown out. They are all in good condition.
- The bracket does have some surface scrapes on the paint due to it being moved around in storage.
- Despite this, the bracket is in its factory shape.
This is a good original support bracket for your Corvette, please look at the pictures. If you have any questions please contact us.
Genuine GM Part
Shipping and Insurance Included for the Continental USA!!
(AK, HI, PR and the Territories may be a little extra, please contact us for a shipping quote.)
(All US shipping will be by either FedEx or USPS depending on the part)
International buyers please contact us for a shipping quote before making your purchase.
Corvette Original Steering Column Lower Support Bracket 1968 Only
Write a review