For sale is one used light socket pigtail used for the rear side marker light or rear license plate light.
For Corvettes 1968-1982
- This socket with black and brown wires was used for the LH and RH rear marker lights and was also used for the rear license plate light.
- Pigtail wires are Black and Brown.
- Has at least 6" of wire for splicing.
- No rips or melted spots but may be some overspray and general dirt/wear (see pictures).
- Some may include a bulb but untested and unsure if useable.
- We have more than one in stock, each varies in condition and length, but the part you receive will be as good or better.
This is a good original light socket pigtail for your Corvette, please look at the pictures. If you have any questions, please contact us
Genuine GM Part
Shipping and Insurance Included for the USA!!
(All US shipping will be by either FedEx or USPS depending on the part)
International buyers please contact us for a shipping quote before making your purchase.
Corvette OEM Rear Side Marker/License Plate Light Bulb Socket Pigtail 1968-1982
Write a review