For sale is one used two inch exhaust pipe hanger bracket clamp.
Correct for Corvettes:
1969 (350, 427) w/ Automatic Transmission (Excluding Side Exhaust)
1970-1972 (350) w/ Automatic Transmission
1973-1975 (350) w/A.T. TH-400 (Excluding Special High Performance L82)
- The exhaust hanger bracket mounts on the rear of TH-400 automatic transmission.
- It is a clamping point for the exhaust pipes�? to hold them in place as they pass through the openings in the transmission crossmember.
- The exhaust hanger bracket is for use with 2" exhaust pipes.
- Original take-off, that shows wear from use.
- Has surface rust and pitting, but no weak metal.
- One end has a jagged edge and a hole in the metal.
- Looks to be in factory shape.
This is a fairly good original 2" front exhaust hanger bracket for your Corvette, please look at the pictures. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Genuine GM Part
Shipping and Insurance Included for the USA!!
(All US shipping will be by either FedEx or USPS depending on the part)
International buyers please contact us for a shipping quote before making your purchase.
Corvette Original 2" Dual Exhaust Hanger Bracket Automatic TH-400 1969-1975
Write a review