For sale is one used drivers side plugged two hole steering knuckle arm.
For Corvettes 1969-1982 w/Power Steering
- This arm connect the front spindle to the outer tie rod.
- It has the two holes, the outer hole for manual steering is plugged with the factory aluminum rivet.
- It was media blasted and painted cast iron.
- The mount holes show some wear from use.
- There are no wobbled out holes.
- There are no cracks or bends.
- We have more than one in stock, each varies in condition. The part shipped to you may not be the part pictured, but the one you receive will be as good or better.
This will be a good used original LH steering knuckle arm for your Corvette, please look at the pictures. If you have any questions please contact us.
Genuine GM Part
Shipping and Insurance in the USA.
(All US shipping will be by either FedEx or USPS depending on the part)
International buyers please contact us for a shipping quote before making your purchase.
Corvette Original Drivers Side LH Steering Knuckle Arm Plugged Hole 1969-1982
Write a review