For sale is one used drivers side two hole steering knuckle arm.
For Corvettes 1969-1982 w/Power Steering or Manual Steering
- This arm connects the front spindle to the outer tie rod.
- It has the two open holes and can be used with or without power steering.
- It was media blasted and painted cast iron.
- It has wear from use and age.
- There are some hammer marks from it be removed from the tie rod end (pics).
- There are no wobbled out holes.
- We have more than one arm in stock. The part you recieve may not be the part that's pictured, but the one you do get will be as good or better.
This is a good used original LH steering knuckle arm for your Corvette, please look at the pictures. If you have any questions contact us.
Genuine GM Part
Shipping and Insurance Included in the USA!!!
(All US shipping will be by either FedEx or USPS depending on the part)
International buyers please contact us for a shipping quote before making your purchase.
Corvette Original Drivers Side LH Steering Knuckle Arm Two Hole 1969-1982
Write a review