For sale is one used passengers side plugged two hole steering knuckle arm.
For Corvettes 1969-1982 w/Power Steering
- This arm connects the front spindle to the outer tie rod.
- It has the two holes, the outer hole for manual steering is plugged with the factory aluminum rivet.
- It was media blasted and painted cast iron.
- The mount holes have light wear.
- There are no wobbled out holes.
- We have more than one arm in stock. The part you recieve may not be the one pictured, but it will be as good or better.
This is a good used original RH steering knuckle arm for your Corvette, please look at the pictures. If you have any questions contact us.
Genuine GM Part
Shipping and Insurance in the USA
(All US shipping will be by either FedEx or USPS depending on the part)
International buyers please contact us for a shipping quote before making your purchase.
Sales Tax Added For CA Residents
Corvette Original Passengers Side RH Steering Knuckle Arm Plugged Hole 1969-1982
Write a review