For sale is one used brake proportioning valve/switch block core.
Correct for Corvettes 1969 Only
Date code: 9-273 (September 30th,1969)
- Part is being sold as a core and has not been tested.
- Has wear from use and age.
- Shows some paint overspray, dings, scratches, buildup, surface rust, bending, pitting and still has pieces of brake line attached (see pictures).
- Switch terminal on the top is bent.
- Fittings are still in place so we can not tell the condition of the threads.
- The bracket is bent out of shape and the block wiggles a little.
This is an original brake line metering proportioning valve block core for your Corvette, please look at the pictures. If you have any questions please contact us.
Genuine GM Part
Shipping and Insurance Included for the Continental USA!!
(AK, HI, PR and the Territories may be a little extra, please contact us for a shipping quote.)
(All US shipping will be by either FedEx or USPS depending on the part)
International buyers please contact us for a shipping quote before making your purchase.
Corvette Original Brake Line Metering Proportioning Valve Block Dated 9-273 1969
Write a review