Date Code: 7-32 [32nd Week of 1977] (August 8th - August 14th)
*For Corvettes 1977 or 1978
- The jack shows paint fading and surface oxidation throughout, but no thin metal or cracking.
- The jack works great but could benefit from some lubrication.
- This does not come with a jack handle or a tie down spring.
- This jack should be used for show purposes only, as we cannot guarantee this jack to be fully functional.
- *Production of the 1977 model year ended in August, and production of 1978's started in September. Based on the date code on this jack, it could be a very late 1977 or a very early 1978.Â
This is a good replacement for your Corvette's missing or broken jack stand, please look at the pictures. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Genuine GM Part
Shipping and Insurance Included for the USA!!
(All US shipping will be by either FedEx or USPS depending on the part)International buyers please contact us for a shipping quote before making your purchase.